Pars Geometry Consultants (PGC) specializes in diverse areas of civil engineering and provides full range of services based upon expertise and lifelong experience of its founders as well as professional and broad abilities of its management and expert team and is able to deliver study and integrated engineering services for projects demanding multi-discipline specialties. Services provided by PGC are within the following areas of expertise.
Areas of Expertise
Our areas of expertise encompass the following:
• Port Facilities and Marine Structures
• Oil and Gas Refineries as well as Petrochemical Plants
• Infrastructure Engineering
It should be noted that each of the above mentioned items is organized within the framework of specific management departments of PGC.
Types of Services
Working collaboratively to provide services with various specialties for our projects, our technical disciplines are ready to render particular services with specific specialties for the projects of other companies. These disciplines comprise a supervisor, senior consultants and experts in different levels.
Expert and efiicient staff are considered the most valuable asset of Pars Geometry Consultants. PGC's strenght is based upon its highly motivated staff and keeping up their morale as well as their growth and promotion has always been one of the greatest concerns of the company mangers who spend plenty of time to employ leading experts and elite graduates from domestic and International universities. Currently, PGC benefits from part-time and full-time experts as well as senior consultants, and with respect to the project requirements, manpower organization would be carried out.
Equipment provided in the offices of this company can be noted in several sections as follows:
1) Working Space At present, the company possesses an area about 1000 m2 as its working space. The office is wholly equipped with adequate facilities.
2) Computer and Peripheral Devices Each expert, technician and employee is provided with a computer in the company. All computers are connected to the internet and internal network of the company which can facilitate teamwork. All correspondences are done through official automation system and the staff can receive referred tasks from anywhere in the world by having access to internet. Computer peripheral devices such as printer, plotter, scanner and etc. are available in PGC within the required number.
3) Library A rich and up-to-date library is one of the main facilities of Consulting Engineering Firms. In this respect, since the foundation of PGC, a library was established and today, this library serves as a precious resource for the staff including more than 1,500 technical and professional Books, Codes & Standards, Handbooks as well as subscription of more than 20 Technical Magazines.
PGC has set out to implement and establish Integrated Management System (IMS) in accordance with the following standards so that to regularize and promote qualitative level of its activities as well as ensuring Assurance Procedures and Quality Control of projects execution. Accordingly, this company has succeeded in obtaining the following certifications from TUV NORD, Germany:
✔ Quality Management System-ISO 9001:2008
✔ Environmental Management System-ISO 14001
✔ Occupational Health and Safety Management System- OHSAS 18001
✔ Health, Safety and Management System (HSE)
PGC has been ranked by Iranian Vice-Presidency for Strategic Planning and Supervision in the following fields:
✔ Oil & Gas Refineries and Petrochemical Plants
✔ Iranian Society of Consulting Engineers (FIDIC Iranian Member Association)
Offices and Branches
PGC established offices at the jobsite of all its projects, requiring inspection to carry out this task. Data transfer between these offices and the head office is online and done by means of Web-based Automation System.
In line with long-term strategic objectives of the managers to employ technical expertise of staff in execution of International Projects, an International Branch of the company was established in Canada in 2010 which has been registered as “International Geometry Consultants (IGC)” in Canada Business Corporation.
PGC has managed to provide Engineering Services for the following clients so far: